Based on the 5 Character Structures as depicted by Wilhelm Reich, Alexander Lowen and John Pierrokos, in this series you’ll discover how your childhood wounds led you to develop extraordinary gifts. You’ll discover how these wounds continue to impact and limit your adult life and what you can do to begin to heal those wounds, recognize and develop the gift that lives within it.
- Part 1: In utero to 3 months – the adult wound of disassociation and gift of spirituality
- Part 2: Infancy to 9 months – the adult wound of depression and gift of healing
- Part 3: 9 months to 2 years – the adult wound of taking on others problems and gift of compassion
- Part 4: 2 to 4 years – the adult wound of mis-trust and gift of leadership
- Part 5: 4 to 7 years and pre-pubescence – the adult wound of rigidity and gift of integrity
All 5 parts for $200
(Or choose one part for $55 here.)
Each series includes specifically designed meditations, lectures, and transformational lessons for each stage of development.
This CD Series is for YOU if you want to deepen your understanding about the relationship of mind/body cellular memory and understand your tendencies to become irrationally defensive as well as so much more.